Smoothies are a quick and easy way to nourish your body with essential vitamins and minerals. Smoothie is a quick way to get your daily dose of fruits and veggies, and a wonderful way to start your day and flood your body with essential nutrients. Great as a meal or a snack, they can be specifically targeted for your nutritional needs. Now, I am gonna make Apple Pie Smoothie. Apple and Almond milk are pretty simple ingredients, but when combined they are a delectable treat. To top off this smoothie, add pecans, dates, and cinnamon to create a traditional favorite.
I absolutely love cinnamon with apple but you can certainly make it to the taste that your family loves. It is topped with sliced apple and ground cinnamon. This creative smoothie will definitely take your day to the next level. You can also check my other Smoothie recipes.
- Apple – 1, peeled & chopped
- Almond milk – 1 cup ( you can substitute with another flavor if desired, or regular milk)
- Pecan – 10 pieces
- Cinnamon powder – 3/4 tsp
- Dates – 2, pitted
- Vanilla Extract – 1/4 tsp
- In a blender, add chopped apples and ½ cup almond milk and blend it together until smooth and no chunks remain. Then add the rest of the milk and blend it again.
- Add dates, pecan, cinnamon powder, and vanilla extract. Blend it.
- Top it with a sliced apple piece and sprinkle some cinnamon powder.
- Apple Pie Smoothie is now ready. Serve it chilled immediately.
- If you don’t have almond milk, you can use soy milk or regular milk and add two almonds along with dates and pecan, and blend it.
- If you want it frozen, add more ice cubes
- You can skip cinnamon powder if you don’t like it.